Book Running Of The Bulls 3 Night All-Inclusive Tours Now. You can book online and secure your place for only £199 which includes your tent, sleeping bag and pillows along with breakfast and dinner for 3 nights. Select your dates below, its that simple.
Your package includes a stay in pre-erected tents with mattresses and sleeping bags, a tasty breakfast each morning, hearty and wholesome dinner each evening along with awesome guides who will escort you in our own transfers to/from the town centre.
Enquire about our new glamping option for 2017 which pimp your tent and give you and your friends that touch of class without touching cloth.
We camp just 10 minutes from the Running of The Bulls festivities in Pamplona. The Campsite Bus Service will take you to the centre and back for €5.
Our Bulls Camp is located within the grounds of Camping Ezcaba and is exclusively for the “cool kids” joining Stoke Travel’s Running of the Bulls Trip. Our Exclusive area is complete with kitchen, chill out area, hammocks, DJ booth and stage and Stoke’s infamous entertainment and Crew. Within the campsite grounds there’s also a swimming pool, wifi, laundry and other facilities.
KM 7, 31194
- Accommodation in twin share, pre-erected tents with a mattress and sleeping bag provided
- A hot, hearty breakfast each morning and a delicious dinner each evening
- Stoke chillout campsite to escape from the madness
- Awesome guides to make your running with the bulls experience superb
- Huge open-minded international crowd
- Guides to take you to the festival on camp transport for €5 return
- Unlimited beer and sangria for only €10 per day at the Stoke Bar in the centre
- Bilbao BBK Live 2017 music festival tickets
- Traditional San Fermin outfits (white and red)
- Campsite bus for the 10 minute drive into the centre for €5 return
- Bus transfers available from and back to Barcelona for 40€ one way (specific dates available)
- 4th of July beach fest in San Sebastian for €30 – includes BBQ, hour of power with beer and sangria, transport and a festival on the beach!
- Bulls balconies – see the action from aerial view
Are the shuttles to and from the Bulls included in the price?
The camp is only 10 minutes from town, so the campsite is providing shuttles into the bull run for 5€ return. This is not included in the price, but we will send guides in with you to make sure get the best spot in the run or the stadium. The buses will be running frequently all day.
Do you provide transport to Zarautz for the beach camp?
Yes, we are doing buses to the beach camp if you would like to stay there for a few days. The cost is €15 one way for the transfer. You can add this to your booking or book it at the Guru tent.
What is the breakfast like?
Brekkie varies according to our chefs’ whims. It usually involves egg and bacon in some form. Pancakes, french toast, poached, fried, scrambled… Yum!
Do we have the option of flying into Barcelona and taking one of your buses to the campsite?
Yes, you absolutely do. You can fly into Barcelona in time for the Weekend trip. You can also do the 24hr Bus trip to Bulls from Barcelona or just go one way on this bus and stay a few days and then do one way back. Have it your way.
It says on the website that it is a twin tent. Can it fit two people?
Yes, the twin tents are two-person tents. We have two-person tents and 8 person teepees. If you are a group of three, one of you will be tented with a new friend of the same sex. You get allocated your tent on arrival so you can make tent requests then. We also have an option to have a private tent for a small additional fee – just in case you don’t want to share… or if you want leave space for the hottie you’re going to meet at our campsite… just saying…
And what amenities are offered at the camp site?
The campsite is awesome! It is right near Pamplona but still in nature, there is a cafe/restaurant, a little shop, hot showers, laundry area, parking, drinkable water, wifi, a swimming pool and our own Stoke chill zone.
Are there lockers where we can put our passports or other important items?
The campsite has lockers, and we also have a giant container which gets locked every night and we can put small valuables in there during the festival and when we’re away from the campsite.
2 of us are vegans, do you cater for this?
We cater for vegetarians, so we can always just remove the animal-products and stuff you to the brim with fruits and veggies and starches…..whatever we do, we’ll make a plan for you.
What is the name of the camp site we are staying at?
The campsite is called Camping Ezcaba. Carretera Pamplona-Irún, KM 7, 31194 Orikain
Are you on Social Media or are you a cave man?
On Snapchat! On July 7 for the first bull run, you’ll be able to snap into their Live Story covering all the action of Bulls. How to get involved and show the whole world what you got up to in Spain?
- Load up with data so you can submit
- Follow StokeTravel on Snapchat
- Send us your Snapchat username so we can flag your account with the Snapchat Story Editor
- Grab your Stoke Travel traditional outfit from the Guru tent