Book Oktoberfest 3 Night All-Inclusive Tours Now & Save. You can book online and secure your place for only £199 which includes your all-inclusive camping accommodation with air mattress and sleeping bag along with breakfasts and dinner for 3 nights. Select your dates below, it’s that simple.
Stay at our all-inclusive campsite for the world’s biggest and best beer festival, Oktoberfest! We are the biggest Oktoberfest camping providers and each year we entertain up to 2500 international guests per day! You’ll spend your time downing steins, dancing and singing on tabletops and raving at our legendary campsite parties!
- Guides to direct you to the Oktoberfest beer halls via public transport
- Camping accommodation in pre-erected tents with mattresses and sleeping bags
- A tasty breakfast each morning (vegetarians can be catered for)
- A hearty and wholesome dinner each evening (vegetarians can be catered for)
- A fun, party atmosphere with an international vibe
- Unlimited beer and sangria for only £10 per day
- An awesome Munich bike tour through the city centre to one of the biggest beer gardens in the world for only £31
- Traditional Oktoberfest outfits
Oktoberfest 2017 is held in the centre of Munich, Germany, at Theresienwiese. This is where you will find the beer halls, fun fair rides and glorious Bavarian food.
The First Festival Travel campsite is ideally located within easy access to the Oktoberfest beer halls.
What should we bring?
Something warm to sleep in, pillow and a torch for your tent, condoms (better safe than sorry!), your camera, an awesome party shirt.
Are there shuttles to and from Oktoberfest?
No, but our guides are there to direct you! Munich’s cheap and easy public transport leaves from the festival and takes you back to the campsite all day everyday.
Who do we see when we arrive?
Check in at Reception for your tent allocation and orientation.
How many people can fit in the tents? We offer solo, two-man and 7 person teepees.
What amenities are offered onsite?
The campsite has toilet and shower facilities available. WiFi, laundry and charging stations are also available in certain areas.
Where can we securely store our valuables?
We have lock boxes available and locks are also available for purchase.
Where can we buy Lederhosens and Dirndls?
We sell traditional festival costumes on site.